Hello! Welcome to http://b-ernie.blogspot.com
ii am not born to please you bastards/bitches.
respect mii & ii'll do th same.
lastly,iim not th kinda bitch/bastards uu wanna play with.
love mii , and ii'll do th same.
im not unfriendly , im just shy! :D
Wow.. it a long time I'm away from blogs.. I'm vary sian le. This year de CNY not fun de. My Lion Dance Troupe only have 1 day to go out to play only.... But my friend bring mi to go and help other ppl de troupe.. When i see they play the Lion it look vary nice then i play, I wan to learn how to play till so nice. but no ppl teach mi. wat can i do?? AAHHHAAHHHAAHHH.............. So sian ar.. My school don have Lion Dance also.. If have i will go as a CCA. But my school don have, all of the CCA in my school is wat i don like de.. teacher keep on telling mi to go for my CCA. I don like the CCA how they my mi to go, This school muz have one CCA. If they got Lion Dance i will 100% go de. If is one week three days i also will go. As long as is lion dance. ^^. I'll update more the next bah.. Takecare.