|
Date:Thursday, November 27, 2008 Time:6:39 PM
Now blogging at my friend house, cos my com tio virus liao. T.T I felt so sad as i can't use com for the time being. I shall blog about what did i do today bah..haix... Woken up 10.30am in the morning as I had to meet someone today. Actually the meeting time is 12am but she rang me up ,when I was still slacking on my bed, tat she want to meet later at 2.30 . I went out 2pm plus to meet her at geylang bahru under her block and we went to typ to find somebody whom I hate now. He promised to get mi one set of clothes for mi but when we reached there, he was still sleeping. I tried to wake him up, but he told me he want to sleep awhile more so I let him sleep lor. 1hr later.. I wake him up for the second time, he was abit unhappy and he said " Now I'm the one who is forking out money to buy clothes for u, if u are unwilling to wait, u can go off liao." Then he went back to sleep. So I went downstair to meet up with that someone again. Slacking around the area there till around 4 plus to 5, I went back up again to wake him up again for the third time. He woke up and say "The one who is working is mi not you leh. I just want to sleep awhile more, cannot meh? " I was anger by his word so I replied him "You never keep your promise, you told mi sms you before I came yet when I came you are still sleeping.You still accuse mi of did not informing you that I was coming. If you don't have money, just tell mi. I also did not yearn for your money. Anyway you are the one who say want to buy for mi." I also added in another thing, although is bad. This from my bottom of my heart but i meant no offence. "Sleep, sleep, sleep! Sleep till u sleep in coffin better lah you live in this world also wasting earth resources." So I decided went off but he pulled mi back and he wanted to whack mi up but he didn't . He gave me a warning by trying to strangle mi. I was pissed off at that moment but I did nothing. After he released his hand away from my neck, I went off directly to meet that someone again. I walk her to the tpy interchange and I walk around tpy central and I did not realise I walk till entertainment there and slack down there for an hour. I wasn't clear abt wat was I doing. Then I went to take bus 56 and went back home areas. On the way back, I rang up alot of friends. I asked them to accompany to bugis to buy things. I was disappointed by their answers. I don't know whether they are just giving excuses or not as this is not the first time liao. Theirs replies are just these : no time, no money, very sian liao or cant go out. I felt that When they need mi, I try to be there for them yet when I need them , they were never been here for mi. Although not all but mostly were. What is a friendship? I guess I don really understand what is it. My friend show mi some quotes. I think its quite meaningful. Here is some of it: I have three kinds of friends: those who love mi, those who pay no attention to mi, and those who detest mi. What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies. -Aristotle The best mirror is an old friend. -George Herbert
I guess thats all for today. Really not in a good mood.haix... Just hope things would be get better... Takecare.. I will update more next time. But not so fast.Labels: The friendship that can cease has never been real.
|