|
Date:Thursday, March 26, 2009 Time:10:50 PM
25.03.09 Same as last fell days, never go sch. Wahahaha~ Went to Pasir ris, meeted Ah Xiong, Ah Sot, Xiao Ken and Guo Wei. Guo Wei went back home liao cos they ton, then the other of ous went to Xiao Ken house slack. Kira came to find as well, about 5+pm Kira and mi when back home. After that I meeted Xiao Wei and we went to Parklane meet Anson and some other friends to pass them things then went to bunk. Then home sweet home. 26.03.09 Same as last fell days lor, never go sch again. Wahahaa~ Went to meet Kira at blk 50 then bus-ed to Parklane play lan at irc. I saw some friend there same sch as mi also, then play tgt lor. After that Kira and mi went to bunk then Kira go play games I go bunk play audi when I was waiting for Ah Loh to come. Ah Loh come liao then slack lor cos I meeting Shiro going to tample. Shiro pei mi go home put bags then we go tample. Meet VanVan at there, after meeted VanVan we went to find Ah Xiong cos he lose his things, then he no money. Meeted Xiong then go to Xiao Boi house then go lor ah soh to buy things then Shiro and mi home sweet home liao. When I was at home, I put my phone at some where but I dunno there got water. When I pick up my phone then I know inside my phone got water, now I get use my phone liao. Looking for a phone to use lor, the phone I using now cant sms de, so sad. Updates more next time. ^^ TCTC~
|