|
Date:Tuesday, March 24, 2009 Time:8:50 PM
WTF. Today i FUCKING HOT LOR. I feel like wacking someone, CCB. at 1am + my mummy wack mi for nth it not only 1 time lei. everytime when she was sad or angry then she will wack mi. She also say she will wack mi till i die and she will kill herself just not to let police get her. I feel like jumping down and die lar. Nvm. I when to slp. Today morning I never go sch cos of my mummy wack mi then make mi don feel like going to sch anymore, I when to meet kira and when to Parklane play lan. After that meet shiro at bunk mrt there then go find vanvan at tample. Then got taiji, we all when to bunk. But in the end nth much happen lor. Nvm, after that we all slack de at there. This make mi very fuck up lor. I almose wack xiao kel. He was the one who was there keep on make mi fuck up. when the taiji end the ppl at there say somethings then xiao kel keep on at there say why I never call him and tell him, he was there keep on saying till like I was in wrong lor. CCB. When I was at home, xiao kel use shiro phone call mi he say "sry to mi and say if I don wan or wan to be his bro anymore it looking and mi". Wtf is this? Bro? Bro got this kind of things de mah? NB. Nvm. I forgive him this time. One more time if he make mi fuck up I will sure wack him de. So wat if I don know how to figth? Just lai if he wan lor. Anytime de. I don care who is he ar. Sua lar. I don feel like blogging now. Updates more next time.
TC~
|